Below you find some of the opportunities for Military Employment and Veterans that S3 has. If you want to search our entire database, go here.
SENIOR IT RECRUITER
Are you a self-motivated, experienced Senior IT Recruiter interested in working for a company that demonstrates the value it places on its national clients by exceeding expectations and achieving the highest levels of customer satisfaction? Are you a professional Senior IT Recruiter seeking an opportunity to work for a company with more than 20 years of consecutive growth? Are you a competitive Senior IT Recruiter seeking a position with a dynamic and fast paced company that boasts one of the most generous comp plans in the staffing industry? If you’re an Senior IT Recruiter that craves daily challenges—and rewards—we want to talk to you ASAP about an Senior IT Recruiter position in our Philadelphia, PA office.
We’re interested in candidates who have a minimum of 3 years staffing experience, preferably in Information Technology. This individual should have a proven track record expanding market share across vendor managed programs. In addition to experience, we’re looking for candidates who are interested in working in a performance-oriented environment. This position offers outstanding earning potential including base salary, commission and a bonus structure with NO cap.
- 3+ years experience expanding a territory which will include existing accounts while developing strong relationships with Hiring Managers.
- Actively participates in all relevant community and business organizations / associations to support personal sales effort and expand S3 name recognition.
- Track record of placing candidates at all levels of IT including Project Managers, Architects, Analysts, Developers, Testers and End User Support.
- Ability to interact with internal Recruitment and Operations to maintain a positive and successful work environment.
- Maintain appropriate sales and prospecting activity within our database.
- Thorough knowledge of how to build relationships and sell value added services.
- Familiarity with various sales techniques & cold calling.
- Strong organizational skills required and ability to multi task critical functions.
- Good negotiating skills coupled with ability to close deals.
The S3 Difference
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is the 7th largest Diversity Staffing Firm in the US and a global provider of Business and IT Services, including Staff Augmentation, Managed Staffing Programs, and Solutions, with more than 20 years of consecutive growth. We have industry expertise in Healthcare, Insurance, Financial Services, Energy/Utility and Retail Distribution. S3 has a domestic and international presence in 24 locations across the US and Europe (including the UK, Lithuania, and the Czech Republic).
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement